Monday, February 26, 2007

I Jyte, therefore I am (wasting time)



Okay, Jyte is cool... I don't know why, but it is. And it's addicting.

For those of you that don't know, Jyte is a website where you can make a claim or share cred and others can vote on your statement (thumbs up or thumbs down).
Some of the statements are really inane (i.e. Learning to speak Klingon is a complete waste of time, I sing in the shower, etc.) others are more interesting a debatable (i.e. The purpose of life is different for different people., I don't feel that I really have a purpose, etc.).

My one and only post (so far) was The Internet was always interesting, but only now is it becoming useful. - currently being downed 10 (up) - 12 (down). Sometimes the questions and votes are difficult to interpret, such as in this one... do people think the Internet has always been useful or do they not think it is yet. Or, are they confused that perhaps I was considering email as part of the Internet - which I wasn't.

Anyways, check it out. Just surf through the claims, it's easy, but if you want to vote or make your own claim, you'll have to register or sign in with an OpenID (if you have one).

No comments: